N Naveen Kumar
Apart from studying law. We have learned drafting of Manager. Attending injured on the accident spot, Photography of accident site, methods of calculating stopping distance, breaking distance, speed, etc.
Ramesh Chandra Sharma
Uttar Pradesh Police
These kinds of courses should be conducted at every school/ college. All public, drivers etc should be educated.
Mr. Harinder Sekhon
IRTE Should launch similar courses in other cities to flourish the knowledge and awareness regarding new methods of crime scene investigation. Judiciary many also include in the present course.
Training Period: 5 Days
Objective of the Training Programme:
The Modules comprise of all aspects of Crash Investigation and includes the areas of evidence collection, crash scene management, legislation and the linkages to traffic control devices, photogrammetry with the science of 3D reconstruction, report writing, first aid and the science of forensic engineering.
- Basics of Road Crash Investigation
- Road Traffic Violations (RTVs)
- Laws related to Road Traffic Crashes
- Preparation of Site Plan and Photography
- Common Integrated Police Application (CIPA)
- Crash Scene Management
- Post-Crash Management- Handling of Crash Victims
- Understanding Traffic Control Devices & Legislation as the basis of investigation of Crashes
Police officers dealing with Crash Investigation.