About the Course:
Courses on “Road Safety Management” and “Road Accident Investigation” were conducted by the IRTE at its College of Traffic Management, Faridabad in the NCR Delhi.
The Courses were sponsored by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Government of India. The courses aimed at addressing the core issues of Road Safety by first defining the problem on hand and then offering some proven ways and means with which Road Safety management can be enhanced under prevailing traffic conditions in Indian cities and regional corridors.
Training Calendar for 2016-17:
- Road Safety Management:03 – 07 October, 2016
- Road Accident Investigation:07 – 11 November, 2016
- Road Accident Investigation:21 – 23 November, 2016
- Road Safety Management:07 – 09 December, 2016
- Road Safety Management:19 – 23 December, 2016
- Road Accident Investigation: 09 – 11 January, 2017
- Road Safety Management: 18 – 20 January, 2017
- Road Accident Investigation: 06 – 10 February, 2017
- Road Safety Management: 20 – 24 February, 2017
- Road Accident Investigation: 06 – 10 March, 2017
Highlights of the Courses:
Fourteen courses have been conducted for Officers from the States and Union Territories including : Rajasthan, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Bihar, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Pudduchery, Uttar Pradesh, Chandigarh, Haryana, Chattisgarh, West Bengal, Arunachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Kerala, Tripura, Nagaland, Goa, Gujarat, Uttarakhand, Sikkim, Odisha, Assam and Manipur.
- Traffic Control Devices
- Legislation as the causative factors of Road Traffic Accidents
- Crash Investigation
- Road Safety Audit
- Post-Crash Management- Handling of Crash Victims
- Technology in Traffic
- Vehicle Safety Standard
- Crash Scene Management
- Forensic Evidence Collection
For more details about the course, click here .