Advertisement for the Post of Transport Planners and Traffic Engineers
We are looking for Competent & Committed individuals for the Position of Transport Planners/Traffic Engineers.
Graduation: Bachelor’s in Civil engineering / Architecture or any other similar qualification
Post-Graduation: Masters in Transport Planning/Transportation Engineering/ Highway Safety/ Highway Engineering.
- Should have knowledge of Road Safety Audits, and IRC Codes of Practice with reference to Traffic Control Devices.
- Should have good fundamentals skills in Research, Presentations & Report writing.
Computer Software’s: AutoCAD, MS Office, Sketch up, Arc MAP, Cube, VISSIM, VISSUM, Photoshop
Linguistic Skills: Proficiency in English and Hindi.
- Scientific research in conformity with IRC standards, requirements of the Indian legislation as well as the UN Conventions
- Road Safety Audit to develop Strategies, improvement plans and Programs for traffic management
- Training programs for Highway Engineers, Road Safety Auditors, Police & transport officials.
- Comprehensive Reporting systems.
Interested Candidates can send their CV to email@example.com